If you are a Visa National living outside the EU you may need to apply for a visa to visit the UK.
There is advice about how to apply for a general visa on the UK Border Agency website.
On confirmation of payment, Schop will issue you a letter describing the event you will be attending. This may assist with your visa application.
Schop is not an accredited university or college within the terms of a study visa and therefore does not sponsor such visas. For the purposes of a visa Schop’s courses are tourism suitable for young adults interested in travelling and participating in a lively events programme which only occur within their university holiday periods.
Please note that the responsibility for applying for and receiving a visa resides with the applicant.  In the unlikely event that an applicant is refused a visa, please refer to Schop’s cancellation policy.
%d bloggers like this: